- Wednesdays we try to deliver north of the ship canal, Thursdays south of it. If either day is sold out don’t be shy about ordering for the other day, we’d love to bring you pizza!
- Friday we deliver to West Seattle/Burien/White Center/Seatac only.
- Saturday is for pickups at our Sodo Production Kitchen (3810 Airport Way S, 98108) from 12pm-4pm.
- Mondays we deliver to Kenmore, Bothell, Woodinville, Kirkland, and Redmond.
- Tuesdays we deliver to Bellevue, Mercer Island, Newcastle and Issaquah
There’s a reason this is the slice pictured in the pizza emoji—pepperoni is the definitive American pizza topping. If you're like me you might need a little nudge to pick something that is so commonly pedestrian and unexceptional. ADD TO CART MY FRIEND. This is the platonic ideal pepperoni pizza. We use an Ezzo varietal which curls beautifully and allows for a satisfying, crispy pepperoni cup in pretty much every bite along side the usual suspects: fresh and low-moisture Grande mozzarella, our homemade red sauce with Alta Cucina tomatoes, and sourdough crust made from fresh-milled Palouse wheat berries.
Ingredients are: Flour, Water, Mozzarella, Crushed Tomatoes with Basil, Pepperoni, Olive Oil, Grana, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Salt
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, egg, soy, and other allergens. We have the highest standards of cleanliness but cross contamination is possible, if you have a sensitive allergy please contact us with any questions.