- Wednesdays we try to deliver north of the ship canal, Thursdays south of it. If either day is sold out don’t be shy about ordering for the other day, we’d love to bring you pizza!
- Friday we deliver to West Seattle/Burien/White Center/Seatac only.
- Saturday is for pickups at our Sodo Production Kitchen (3810 Airport Way S, 98108) from 12pm-4pm.
- Mondays we deliver to Kenmore, Bothell, Woodinville, Kirkland, and Redmond.
- Tuesdays we deliver to Bellevue, Mercer Island, Newcastle and Issaquah
If you are ordering alcohol you’ll need to be available to for us to check your ID during delivery.
The simple title here belies all that’s going on with this pizza, by far our most tweaked flavor with many, many iterations before being perfected. We make our own sausage and kick up the brightness and heat with homemade giardinara, a zippy combination of pickled peppers, cauliflower, carrots, olives, onion, and celery.
All this atop fresh and low-moisture Grande mozzarella, our homemade red sauce with Alta Cucina tomatoes, and sourdough crust made from fresh-milled Palouse wheat berries. It’s the jam.
Ingredients are: Flour, Water, Mozzarella, Crushed Tomatoes with Basil, Pork Sausage, Giardiniera (pickled Peppers, Onions, Cauliflower, Carrots, Olives, and Celery with spices) Olive Oil, Grana, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Salt
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, egg, soy, and other allergens. We have the highest standards of cleanliness but cross contamination is possible, if you have a sensitive allergy please contact us with any questions.