- Wednesdays we try to deliver north of the ship canal, Thursdays south of it. If either day is sold out don’t be shy about ordering for the other day, we’d love to bring you pizza!
- Friday we deliver to West Seattle/Burien/White Center/Seatac only.
- Saturday is for pickups at our Sodo Production Kitchen (3810 Airport Way S, 98108) from 12pm-4pm.
- Mondays we deliver to Kenmore, Bothell, Woodinville, Kirkland, and Redmond.
- Tuesdays we deliver to Bellevue, Mercer Island, Newcastle and Issaquah
If you are ordering alcohol you’ll need to be available to for us to check your ID during delivery.
- Grapes: 100% Trebbiano
- Vineyard: Various vineyards in Abruzzo
- Vine Age: 20-years-old
- Soil Type: Rocky limestone
- Viticulture: Certified organic - sustainable - dry-farmed
- Fermentation: Native - concrete barrels
- Skin Contact: 12 hours
- Aging: 6 months in concrete barrels
- Alcohol: 12%
Tasting Notes: Straw yellow in color, with a delicate bouquet. The palate is ample but dry, with white peach, lemon, and subtle basil notes. Its finish is lifted and bright.
Italian legend has it that Thyrus is a river dragon that besieged Terni, a city in the southern part of Umbria, in the Middle Ages. A brave knight of the noble House of Cittadini, having had enough of the destruction of his beloved hometown, stood up to the dragon and, miraculously, killed it. Since that day, the town incorporated the dragon in its coat of arms next to the Latin inscription: “Thyrus et amnis dederunt signa Teramnis” (“Thyrus and the river gave their insignia to Terni”). It’s easy to imagine the knight, weary after his arduous battle, sitting down by the river to enjoy some victorious sips of this refreshing wine.