- Wednesdays we try to deliver north of the ship canal, Thursdays south of it. If either day is sold out don’t be shy about ordering for the other day, we’d love to bring you pizza!
- Friday we deliver to West Seattle/Burien/White Center/Seatac only.
- Saturday is for pickups at our Sodo Production Kitchen (3810 Airport Way S, 98108) from 12pm-4pm.
- Mondays we deliver to Kenmore, Bothell, Woodinville, Kirkland, and Redmond.
- Tuesdays we deliver to Bellevue, Mercer Island, Newcastle and Issaquah
If you are ordering alcohol you’ll need to be available to for us to check your ID during delivery.
The Sun Myth is Bizarre’s little Czech-style pilsner mashed with a blend of German pilsner malts. The Sun Myth was then hopped in the kettle with Czech-grown Saaz and Hallertau Mittlefrüh. Fermented cold and naturally carbonated with our house lager strain, our little Czech pilsner was then allowed to go through a long cold lagering phase, making it extra crisp.