- Wednesdays we try to deliver north of the ship canal, Thursdays south of it. If either day is sold out don’t be shy about ordering for the other day, we’d love to bring you pizza!
- Friday we deliver to West Seattle/Burien/White Center/Seatac only.
- Saturday is for pickups at our Sodo Production Kitchen (3810 Airport Way S, 98108) from 12pm-4pm.
- Mondays we deliver to Kenmore, Bothell, Woodinville, Kirkland, and Redmond.
- Tuesdays we deliver to Bellevue, Mercer Island, Newcastle and Issaquah
These “Birthday Party” sugar cookies truly feel like a celebration--perfectly buttery, studded with colorful rainbow sprinkles and perfumed with a bit of almond extract, making them taste just like a birthday cake in cookie form. They’re on the larger side (think “coffee shop cookie") and really make you want to blow out some candles.
If there’s anything I’ve learned about cookies in the decades I’ve spent eating, baking, sharing, and researching them, it’s this: cookie tastes are deeply personal. Some want them crispy, some prefer them raw, some like them chewy, and on and on.
That’s all to say I can’t be quite as braggadocious with my product naming--these are not the “Best Ever” cookies because such a thing simply doesn’t exist. They are, however, Really Good Cookies. They bake directly from frozen so you can have a comforting treat whenever you’d like.
Ingredients: Flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin folic acid), Granulated Sugar, Salted Butter, Sprinkles (Sugar, Corn Starch, Vegetable Oil [Palm, Palm Kernel], Dextrin, Soy lecithin, Confectioner’s Glaze, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Red 40 Lake, Carnauba Wax, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 3, Blue 1, Red 40), Egg, Vanilla Extract, Almond Extract, Baking Soda, Salt. Contains Flour, Egg, Milk, Tree Nut Extract
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, egg, soy, and other allergens. We have the highest standards of cleanliness but cross contamination is possible, if you have a sensitive allergy please contact us with any questions.