- Wednesdays we try to deliver north of the ship canal, Thursdays south of it. If either day is sold out don’t be shy about ordering for the other day, we’d love to bring you pizza!
- Friday we deliver to West Seattle/Burien/White Center/Seatac only.
- Saturday is for pickups at our Sodo Production Kitchen (3810 Airport Way S, 98108) from 12pm-4pm.
- Mondays we deliver to Kenmore, Bothell, Woodinville, Kirkland, and Redmond.
- Tuesdays we deliver to Bellevue, Mercer Island, Newcastle and Issaquah
No one makes a pizza like you do - let us do the hard part and pick up a “naked” pie with just crust and sauce. This is a fantastic option for folks who like getting a little chef-y and controlling the details, as well as the young (or young-at-heart) who want to get their hands a little dirty. It’s also great for folks who can’t eat one of our key ingredients like milk and dairy. Maybe you like extra cheese, not-mozzarella cheese, vegan cheese, cheese whiz, velveeta cheese, hot Cheetos, or maybe no cheese at all. You do you - take whatever tickles your fancy, throw it on top, and toss it in the oven. It’s just our homemade red sauce with Alta Cucina tomatoes, and sourdough crust made from fresh-milled Palouse wheat berries (and priced accordingly).
Ingredients are: Flour, Water, Crushed Tomatoes with Basil, Olive Oil, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Salt
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, egg, soy, and other allergens. We have the highest standards of cleanliness but cross contamination is possible, if you have a sensitive allergy please contact us with any questions.