- Wednesdays we try to deliver north of the ship canal, Thursdays south of it. If either day is sold out don’t be shy about ordering for the other day, we’d love to bring you pizza!
- Friday we deliver to West Seattle/Burien/White Center/Seatac only.
- Saturday is for pickups at our Sodo Production Kitchen (3810 Airport Way S, 98108) from 12pm-4pm.
- Mondays we deliver to Kenmore, Bothell, Woodinville, Kirkland, and Redmond.
- Tuesdays we deliver to Bellevue, Mercer Island, Newcastle and Issaquah
Webster’s Dictionary defines “Supreme” as "highest in rank or authority; paramount; sovereign; chief.” That is an awesome name for a pizza. You have to admire the confidence of naming a pizza “Supreme."
Now, you could rightfully critique the Webster's Dictionary opening as hack. Overused. Almost a parody of itself. The same could be said of a Supreme pizza.
But classics become classic for a reason. And it’s a season for decadence. A season for abundance. A season for asking, “what would happen if we put an unreasonable number of toppings on a pizza?” Pepperoni, house-made sausage, Mama Lil’s peppers, Castelvetrano olives, red onions. Boom. I don’t care how many times we’ve had it. Sign us up.
Ingredients are: Flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron thiamine mononirate, riboflavin, folic acid), Water, Tomatoes (plum tomatoes, tomato juice, fresh basil leaf, salt, citric acid), Mozzarella (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Ezzo Pepperoni (Pork, beef, salt, spices, sugar, water, oleoresin of paprika, natural smoke flavor, lactic acid starter culture, garlic powder, sodium nitrate, ascorbic acid, BHA, BHT, citric acid) Hot Italian Sausage (Ground Pork, Salt, Sugar, Black Pepper, Toasted Fennel, Cayenne, Chili Flake, Coriander), Red Onion, Castelvetrano Olives (Olives, Water, Salt, Acidity Stabilizer: Lactic Acid, Antioxidant, Ascorbic Acid), Mama Lil’s Peppers (Peppers, Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic, Spices, Hot Chiles, Lemon Juice), Parmigiano Reggiano (milk, salt, rennet), Oregano
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, egg, soy, and other allergens. We have the highest standards of cleanliness but cross contamination is possible, if you have a sensitive allergy please contact us with any questions.