- Wednesdays we try to deliver north of the ship canal, Thursdays south of it. If either day is sold out don’t be shy about ordering for the other day, we’d love to bring you pizza!
- Friday we deliver to West Seattle/Burien/White Center/Seatac only.
- Saturday is for pickups at our Sodo Production Kitchen (3810 Airport Way S, 98108) from 12pm-4pm.
- Mondays we deliver to Kenmore, Bothell, Woodinville, Kirkland, and Redmond.
- Tuesdays we deliver to Bellevue, Mercer Island, Newcastle and Issaquah
If you are ordering alcohol you’ll need to be available to for us to check your ID during delivery.
Producer: La Battagliola Company
Appellation: Lambrusco Grasparossa of Castelvetro
Designation of origin: Province of Modena, City of Castelfranco dell’Emilia
Soil: clay loam of medium texture
Variety: 100% Lambrusco Grasparossa
Yield per hectar: 150 q.li
Plant spacing: 2,50 X 1.00
Training system: rod and spur pruning
Period of: End of September, start of October
Vinification (first fermentation): The grapes are harvested mechanically and cooled for 48hours at 8°C. Then fermentation begins with indigenous yeasts at fixed temperatures of 18-20°C for 7 days
Second fermentation: The wine is refermented at fixed temperatures in stainless steel pressured tanks. The wine is left ageing on the fine lees for at least 4 months were it acquire its typical bouquet.
Ageing: The wine is left ageing for at least 4 months on fine lees in pressured tanks.
Bottles produces: 50.000 ca.
Tasting profile: The wine pours an intense ruby red with fruity aromas of cherry, rasberry and blackberry; in the palate it presents a good structure, lively, with an acid-crisp indicating its typology.
Serving temperature: 12°C
Pairing: Red meats, pasta, pizza, mildly matured cheeses, oysters, cod and other fat fish, very interesting as an aperitif.