- Wednesdays we try to deliver north of the ship canal, Thursdays south of it. If either day is sold out don’t be shy about ordering for the other day, we’d love to bring you pizza!
- Friday we deliver to West Seattle/Burien/White Center/Seatac only.
- Saturday is for pickups at our Sodo Production Kitchen (3810 Airport Way S, 98108) from 12pm-4pm.
- Mondays we deliver to Kenmore, Bothell, Woodinville, Kirkland, and Redmond.
- Tuesdays we deliver to Bellevue, Mercer Island, Newcastle and Issaquah
If you are ordering alcohol you’ll need to be available to for us to check your ID during delivery.
Villa des Anges Old Vines Rosé is crafted by winemaker Jeff Carrel at the Espitalet des Anges domaine in Capestang. Situated on the ruins of an ancient Roman villa, the domaine is owned by Jaqueline Menard de Ginestous, who married-into and is herself from a prominent Languedocienne wine-growing family.
Tasting Notes: A light-bodied wine, intensely crisp and vividly fresh, it offers complex aromas of strawberries and red currants, with a hint of quince.
Serve With: As an aperitif it is the perfect warm weather gulper and also pairs well with a wide range of salads, seafoods, lighter dishes and grilled white meats and poultry.
About 173 acres situated in clay/limestone and ancient alluvial terroirs to the northwest of Beziers. Planted 57% to red varietals (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cinsault, Pinot Noir), and 43% to white varietals (Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier).
Sourced from old, Guyot-trained vines averaging 40+ years in age. Sustainably grown.
Night harvested. Stainless steel vinifcation at controlled temperatures. Direct pressed, with no maceration. 78% underwent malolactic conversion. Matured 2 months on the fine lees and bottled young.