- Wednesdays we try to deliver north of the ship canal, Thursdays south of it. If either day is sold out don’t be shy about ordering for the other day, we’d love to bring you pizza!
- Friday we deliver to West Seattle/Burien/White Center/Seatac only.
- Saturday is for pickups at our Sodo Production Kitchen (3810 Airport Way S, 98108) from 12pm-4pm.
- Mondays we deliver to Kenmore, Bothell, Woodinville, Kirkland, and Redmond.
- Tuesdays we deliver to Bellevue, Mercer Island, Newcastle and Issaquah
If you are ordering alcohol you’ll need to be available to for us to check your ID during delivery.
Totara is a joint-venture between Opici Wines and Spirits and Joval Family Wines of Marlborough, New Zealand. Bright yellow in the glass, with hints of green at the core. This wine is punchy and aromatic on the nose showing notes of lemon, passion fruit and honey dew melon. Refreshingly lively on the palate, you will discover a core of rich citrus, stone fruit and a mouth-watering minerality. Drinks wonderfully for 2-3 years from vintage.
VARIETAL: 100% Sauvignon Blanc