- Wednesdays we try to deliver north of the ship canal, Thursdays south of it. If either day is sold out don’t be shy about ordering for the other day, we’d love to bring you pizza!
- Friday we deliver to West Seattle/Burien/White Center/Seatac only.
- Saturday is for pickups at our Sodo Production Kitchen (3810 Airport Way S, 98108) from 12pm-4pm.
- Mondays we deliver to Kenmore, Bothell, Woodinville, Kirkland, and Redmond.
- Tuesdays we deliver to Bellevue, Mercer Island, Newcastle and Issaquah
If you are ordering alcohol you’ll need to be available to for us to check your ID during delivery.
|ABV: 5.30%||IBU: 39.00||SRM: 5.00|
|CATEGORIES: Northwest, Pale|
A highly drinkable, hop forward beer with a classic American Pale Ale malt bill. Heavy handed Mosaic dry hopping gives this beer a nose packed full of citrus and mango. Up front aroma, balanced bittering and a moderate body just beg for another taste...and another...and another...
AWARDS: 2021 Silver Medal-Great American Beer Festival, 2019 Silver Medal-SIP NW Best of the Northwest, 2019 Bronze Medal-Best of Craft Beer Awards, 2018 Silver Medal-WA Beer Awards, 2017 Judges Pick-SIP NW Best of the NW