- Wednesdays we try to deliver north of the ship canal, Thursdays south of it. If either day is sold out don’t be shy about ordering for the other day, we’d love to bring you pizza!
- Friday we deliver to West Seattle/Burien/White Center/Seatac only.
- Saturday is for pickups at our Sodo Production Kitchen (3810 Airport Way S, 98108) from 12pm-4pm.
- Mondays we deliver to Kenmore, Bothell, Woodinville, Kirkland, and Redmond.
- Tuesdays we deliver to Bellevue, Mercer Island, Newcastle and Issaquah
When we were moving kitchens last summer we missed out on our usual seasonal corn pie. As a dyed in the wool corn fanatic I vowed to Eric that we’d make up for it next year with not one, but two corn pizzas. We’re kicking off the summer season with some roasted corn and scallions, as classic as it is delicious. Sweet and buttery, like a true nature’s child, this pizza is corn, corn to be wild.
Ingredients are: Flour, Water, White Sauce (Milk, Parm Reg, Flour, Butter, Bay Leaf,), Corn, Onion, Garlic, Cream, Butter, Scallion, Chili Flake, White Wine Vinegar, Fresh Mozzarella, Ricotta, Olive Oil, Parm Reg, Salt.
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, egg, soy, and other allergens. We have the highest standards of cleanliness but cross contamination is possible, if you have a sensitive allergy please contact us with any questions.