- Wednesdays we try to deliver north of the ship canal, Thursdays south of it. If either day is sold out don’t be shy about ordering for the other day, we’d love to bring you pizza!
- Friday we deliver to West Seattle/Burien/White Center/Seatac only.
- Saturday is for pickups at our Sodo Production Kitchen (3810 Airport Way S, 98108) from 12pm-4pm.
- Mondays we deliver to Kenmore, Bothell, Woodinville, Kirkland, and Redmond.
- Tuesdays we deliver to Bellevue, Mercer Island, Newcastle and Issaquah
If you are ordering alcohol you’ll need to be available to for us to check your ID during delivery.
The Chardonnay at Forgeron Cellars is one of their flagship wine-- this Weinbau Vineyard Chardonnay is unlike most in Washington as it comes from one of the oldest blocks of Chardonnay planted in Washington State.
The 2019 Weinbau Vineyard Chardonnay displays assertive vineyard character with so many integrated profiles including ripe peach and crisp pear, it is hard to settle on one detail. The combination of gentle oak influence and the slight stainless-steel use balance this wine and produces a wine true to the varietal character of Washington State Chardonnay. In the glass, a gentle pronunciation of oak is balanced by nice lemon zest and tropical fruit notes. The fruit really shows its beauty on the palate with flavors of fresh lime and vanilla to keep you enthralled with every glass.
VARIETAL: 100% Chardonnay