- Wednesdays we try to deliver north of the ship canal, Thursdays south of it. If either day is sold out don’t be shy about ordering for the other day, we’d love to bring you pizza!
- Friday we deliver to West Seattle/Burien/White Center/Seatac only.
- Saturday is for pickups at our Sodo Production Kitchen (3810 Airport Way S, 98108) from 12pm-4pm.
- Mondays we deliver to Kenmore, Bothell, Woodinville, Kirkland, and Redmond.
- Tuesdays we deliver to Bellevue, Mercer Island, Newcastle and Issaquah
If you are ordering alcohol you’ll need to be available to for us to check your ID during delivery.
Bargemone is among the foremost estates of the Coteaux d’Aix appellation of Provence. A benchmark producer of the delicious, dry rosé for which Provence is famous. Bargemone Rose is a harmonious blend of Grenache, Cinsault, and Syrah with aromas of flowers and red berries and a refreshingly crisp finish.
The Commanderie was founded by Templar knights in the 13th century. Today the winery is home to a proud viticulture tradition and more than 160 acres of organically grown vineyards. Made with organic grapes.
Tasting Notes: Offers classic aromas of wild strawberries and red currants, with a light, floral character, and a crisp, bone-dry palate.
VARIETAL: Rose Blend: 45% Grenache, 21% Cinsault, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon, 13% Syrah, 6% Sauvignon Blanc