- Wednesdays we try to deliver north of the ship canal, Thursdays south of it. If either day is sold out don’t be shy about ordering for the other day, we’d love to bring you pizza!
- Friday we deliver to West Seattle/Burien/White Center/Seatac only.
- Saturday is for pickups at our Sodo Production Kitchen (3810 Airport Way S, 98108) from 12pm-4pm.
- Mondays we deliver to Kenmore, Bothell, Woodinville, Kirkland, and Redmond.
- Tuesdays we deliver to Bellevue, Mercer Island, Newcastle and Issaquah
If you are ordering alcohol you’ll need to be available to for us to check your ID during delivery.
An approachable wine with aromas of violets and a mild hint of spice, Alverdi Sangiovese is a dry red filled with ripe plums, balanced by light tannins offering a slightly crisp finish. Produced in Rubicone within the Eastern region of Emilia-Romagna, this wine is vinified in stainless steel to preserve the naturally fresh qualities of the varietal. It rests for several months before bottling. Enjoy this easy-drinking Sangiovese on its own or with simple, everyday fare.
VARIETAL: 100% Sangiovese